· April 16-18 – Wild Horse/Burro Adoption 20350 McKean Road, San Jose. Hosted by the Santa Clara County Horsemen’s Association and Ohlone Riders. Events: Horse Camping Clinic by Bonnie Davis; Dutch Oven Cooking Demo; Flea Market; Tack Sale; Pot Luck on Saturday the 17th. Questions? Contact Becky Seibel at (408) 367-9253.
· April 17 – Jack Brook Work Day. Contact: Kathy Woods
· May 1-2 – Spring Stampede/Wine Ride/BLM Adoption in Livermore, a non-Ohlone Riders event.
· May 15-16 – Henry Coe Camping or Day Ride (Pacheo Pass Park backup).
· May 27-30 – Mule Days in Bishop, a non-Ohlone Riders event.
· (June event to be determine!)
· July 8-12 – Jack Brook Camping. Contact: Kathy Woods
· July 29-August 1 – Kings Canyon Camping at Big Meadow
· August 18-22 – Camping at Cherry Lake or Hetch Hetchy
· September 1 – Huddart Park Day Ride in Woodside
· October 1-3 – Pt. Reyes Camping at Stewart Camp
· October 30 – Spooky Clinic at Lightfoot Stables (note change in location)
· November 20 – Christmas Party and Ohlone Officer Election
(* Open to Public) (** Tentative Dates)
All events are open to All BCHC Members! Non members that want to attend an event can join at the event. Most Rides and Clinics start at 10 a.m. unless otherwise stated!